Back Step Shirt
This airy, yarn-dyed, short-sleeved shirt is made of a lightweight 55% hemp/45% organic cotton fabric for cool-wearing comfort in warm-weather.
1% for the planet
Since 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
- Article number: 451332
- Fit: Regular fit
- Material Specification: 55 % hemp, 45 % organic cotton
- Material Features: Breathable
- Features: Chest pocket
- Sleeve length: Long
- Eco: Organic
- This airy, yarn-dyed, short-sleeved shirt is for cool-wearing comfort in warm-weather.
- Button-front shirt with forwarding shoulder seams and coconut buttons
- Button-through chest pockets
- Subtle shirttail hem with side vents
- Product Weight in Grams: 204,12
- Made in china
Patagonia Back Step Shirt batik hex microhex grey RKUVKYV